Monday, January 8, 2018

My Scattered Stars Design - Redbubble Phone Case Unboxing



Last year I blogged a little bit about some of the designs I was creating for a few different print on demand (POD) sites. This Scattered Stars design was one of them, and I was excited to order a new phone case for myself in one of my own designs. I was curious to check out the quality of the product and see in person how my design looked on it. 




I created this graphic design with white stars on three different colored backgrounds; Black, Midnight Blue, and Modern Indigo. I still have another color in the works and will have it up in my Redbubble shop soon!

This version of my design (on all of the products shown on this page) is from my Redbubble shop. 

One of the things I love about Redbubble is that they run a lot of sales, so if you find something you like on the site, keep your eyes open for special sales for things like free shipping or a nice discount. 

My old phone case was falling apart, so off went my order! I thought I'd share my unboxing with you. 





Within about a week after I placed my order my package from Redbubble arrived in the mail. Yay!





Redbubble has some pretty nice packaging. Inside the red shipping envelope was a bubble wrap envelope. Inside of that was the package shown above. They included a cool, fun sticker with my order too.






I was super-happy with the quality of my iphone case! The design looked great, and I'll definitely be ordering more from Redbubble in the future. 








What do you think?

Have you ever shopped at Redbubble?




Have a great week!
 Laura




Article, images, and designs copyright ©Laura Beth Love for Dishfunctional Designs™ 2018
all rights reserved